The Praca in Vale do Lobo
A world of experiences all in one place. The Praca in Vale do Lobo is the Portuguese word for ‘square’ or ‘plaza’ – the beating hub of any community, and our buzzing beachside complex is precisely that. All in one place. 10 International restaurants and bars. Seaside pools and relaxation decks. Massage at the beach and pool. Sports and beach activities. Friendly beach bars, beach service, and light snacks. Top security, first aid, and lifeguards. Live entertainment and nightlife. Kids club activities. The Praca in Vale do Lobo has lots of choices and things to do.
10 Restaurants & Bars
- Sandbanks – Beachside restaurant specializing in seafood
- Montys -Rib speak and grill
- Amore – Italian with style and flair
- Beach Bar – Beachfront bar and restaurant
- Well Beach Club – Oriential and Sushi restaurant
- Cantina del Lobo – A taste of Mexico in the heart of the Algarve
- Teahouse Oriental – Asian-Fusion restaurant
- La Terrazza – Italian restaurant
- The Deck – Cocktail bar
- The Roof – Cocktails and sunset views
There are lots of other activities and facilities close by for all the family too!
- Mini golf
- Family fun events through the summer
- Live music
- Water sports
- Off-road tours
- Beach day’s
- Walks along the ria Formosa
- Bike hire
- Boat trips or charters
Throughout the summer there is also live entertainment on a daily basis. Also, the team at Algarve Villa Selection has spent some fabulous afternoons and evenings there. You also have the beach bar too which is perfect for a cold drink in between enjoying a lazy beach day. Therefore, we have teamed up with the 7 venues at the Praça so all our guests can enjoy the best tables and also have a fabulous sunset view. In addition, the restaurants and bars at the Praça are all of a high standard and there is something for everyone. There is Monty’s, Amore, Sandbanks, The Deck, The Beach Bar, The Roof, and also La Creperie.
For more information on the venues at the Praça please ask one of the team at Algarve Villa Selection. As regular visitors do ask the team for their favourites and also for advice on the venues. Links to the venues are shown below.